Thursday, March 22, 2007
posted by Amie Lee at 8:12 pm

****************
Just a random though: Anyone ever joined or thought of joining
dating website?

For those of you who are wondering, the answer is no. I have not participated nor am I planning on indulging in
online dating or anything along that line. If I was single and available, I might consider it. Who knows, it might turn out to be fun and I just might meet my Mr Right. After all, I met Ivan through one the strangest ways ever. So, you never know what might hit you!

Seriously though, such services can only have high success rates in Western countries and not in countries like Malaysia. If we had such
dating services here, the crime rates for rape will definitely skyrocket (as if it is not bad enough at the present moment). There are too many bad guys and too little intelligent girls in this part of the world.

That said, this is one of those times that I am glad to be part of the minority crowd!
 
1 Comments:


At April 13, 2007 8:54 am, Blogger bungi

In India we have matrimonial site!!!